This report allows you to get detailed statistics on agents who work with chats from various communication channels: VK, FB, OK, Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp and chat widget.
There you can specify the period you need to get information, filter tickets by department and then download the data in the csv file:
The following parameters will be displayed in the report:
- Agent - the name of the agent who worked with chats;
- Answered - the number of chats with answers from the agent;
- Not answered - the number of chats withut answers from the agent;
- Transfered - the number of chats that were transferred to another agent;
- The average speed of the first answer (in minutes) is the average value: the time from the moment chat was created to the first agent's response;
- The average speed of all answers (in minutes) is the average time between each agent's response to each client’s response, not including the first message;
- Average time of conversation (in minutes) is the time from the moment the call is received until it is closed;
- Feedback "+" (chat) - the number of positive feedback from the chat;
- Feedback "-" (chat) - the number of negative feedback from the chat;
- No feedback (chat) - the number of feedbacks from the chat without reviews;
- The time when agent was in the "Pending" status (in minutes);
- The time when operator was in the "Online" status (in minutes).
More details about omnichannel module can be found in our knowledge base.