The HelpDeskEddy system supports multilingualism.
The system has three languages by default:
- Russian - ru;
- English - en;
- Ukrainian - ua.
To connect an existing language go to the "Language" section from the Management and check the box next to the desired language. To add a custom language, click on "Add Language". After that, write down the abbreviation of the language and upload a file with the translation, which can be created by downloading the translation of any existing language in the system ("Download file with translations") and translating all the elements.
Likewise, you can change any labels (inscriptions) in the system (by downloading a file, changing the name of desired label and uploading the file back).
Please note that when you changing the language, the names of custom fields, types, priorities, statuses, departments, groups, filters, categories and articles will not be displayed without introduction of the specified language translation.
When multiple languages are activated in the system, note the following points:
- on the main page of the system appear selection of the desired language;
- in the "Knowledge Base" section, you can enter information in the activated languages
- in the user's personal profile you can choose the language in which the system will be displayed;
- in the "Contacts" section, you can specify the language by editing the user card (so system will automatically send the notifications in setted language to user);
- in the "Global Settings" section, you can select the default system language;
- by managing notifications you can also create templates for each language in the system.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org