One of the main advantages of the system is to work with applications using e-mail.
When editing a template, use the "tag"` for substituting essential key phrases.
The standard configuration provides the following notifications:
- Email Template – Creating an Application: a notice is sent to the customer when creating the application (via e-mail, Service Desk portal, etc.);
- Email Template - New Reply: sent to the customer at the time when the employee left the answer to the application;
- Email Template - User Registration: sent to the customer at the time of registration on the support portal;
- Email Template - Closing the Application: sent to the customer at the time of the application closure;
- Email Template - Password Reset: the notification for password reset;
- Email Template - Automatic User Registration: sent to the customer in the case of automatic registration (the customer left the application for the first time, using e-mail, chat, or feedback form);
- Email Template - Combining Applications: sent to the customer in the case of combining 2 applications;
- Email Template – Freezing an Application: sent to the owner in the case of freezing of the application;
- Email Template – Unfreezing an Application: sent to the owner in the case of unfreezing the application;
- Email Template - Notification of Department Employees on a New Application: sent to all employees of the relevant department in case of the new application (Attention! - this notification must be enabled in each department individually);
- Email Template - User Notification on Application Assignment: sent to the employee in the event of his/her assignment as the application executor;
- Email Template - Application Deadline Exceeded [SLA]: sent to those users who are listed in the section Control - SLA Settings in case of exceeding SLA terms;
- Email Template - Creating an Application on behalf of the Customer: sent to the customer when the application is created in ServiceDesk portal by an operator on behalf of the customer (for example, the application is received by phone);
- Email Template - A New Reply to Application Owner (Executor): duplication of the Application reply to the employee - executor of the application;
- Email Template - Application Status: email template to send the application status to the customer.
Please note: If any notification is not available, it can always be created, using the rules in the Manager.