Widget of customer portal provides the ability to easily integrate HelpDesk system to an external resource. The widget is primarily designed for customer convenience. By opening it, the customer provides the following sections of ServiceDesk system:
- Public knowledgebase - articles that you add to the knowledgebase and mark as public will be available to all your customers, including those in the widget;
- Search in the knowledgebase;
- Form of application sending for unauthorized users;
- Possibility to connect to a personal cabinet in the service portal;
- Authorized users will have access to all Applications - open and closed;
- Possibility to view applications, add them;
- Possibility to leave a new Application.
We note that we have retained the ability to authorize Users, using our API methods.
To place the widget, go to Control - Widget. For configuration the following methods are available:
- Button name;
- Widget button location;
- Button text color;
- Button color.
Also, you can limit the access to certain widget modules:
- Disable the public knowledgebase;
- Disable user authorization in the widget.
Save the settings after configuring the widget. Then copy the widget code to your website. We recommend you to place the code at the footer of the site.